• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

All in one exchange server

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> All in one exchange server Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
All in one exchange server - 3.Apr.2019 1:28:06 AM   
henryhunt0007

This Exchange Migration Tool helps to know that how much of time it will take and what is the size of exchange server. You can also utilize the computer networked together as an Agent while the migration process runs simultaneously in the background. This Exchange Server Migration Software supported all the version of Exchange Server. The exchange server migration solution has a user friendly and graphical user interface, the software has a great features and functionality. Technical and non-technical user can easily operate this software without any hassle. The software has free trial version that helps to view and analyze the data. Free version allow you to migrate 25 emails per milbox. This features helps you to make a decision, this software is work for you or not. We have 24*7 technical support team.

software features:-
Exchange to Exchange migration (same-domain, cross-domain, cross-forest)
On-premises Exchange to Office 365 migrations and Vice-versa
Public Folder and shared mailbox migration from any Exchange version to another
Office 365 tenant to tenant migration
Exchange to hosted Exchange Migration

Demo version
The software has free trial version that helps to view and analyze the data. Free version allow you to migrate 25 emails per milbox. This features helps you to make a decision, this software is work for you or not. We have 24*7 technical support team.

Click here to know more:- http://www.emailsoftwares.com/exchange-server-migration.html
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> All in one exchange server Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!