• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

GroupWise to Office 365 Migration

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> Migration >> GroupWise to Office 365 Migration Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
GroupWise to Office 365 Migration - 11.Feb.2016 3:08:01 AM   
taylordunn83

Office 365 is the most popular and cloud based email client, which is easy to use and very cost effective. To migrate GroupWise emails, contacts, notes, drafts, tasks, attachments, deleted items, sent items and many more into Office 365, I would like to refer Kernel Office 365 Migrator for GroupWise.

The tool is the most secure and reliable third party email migration utility, designed with an advanced algorithm to migrate all data from GroupWise to Office 365 accurately.

Features of software -

- Easy-to-use and accurate email migration tool
- Support Unicode character conversion
- Migrate one or many mailboxes in one conversion cycle
- Support 2014 / 2012 / 8.0 / 7.0 / 6.5 / 6.0 / 5.5 versions of Novell GroupWise
- Free trial version is also available

For more information, please visit http://www.en.groupwisetooffice365.net
Post #: 1
[Deleted] - 11.Jul.2016 4:32:36 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to taylordunn83)
  Post #: 2
RE: GroupWise to Office 365 Migration - 19.Jul.2016 1:27:31 PM   
greggjames

Groupwise to exchange migrator to migrate multiple Novell GroupWise mailboxes to Outlook PST format or Live Exchange Server in a single attempt with Novell GroupWise to Exchange migrator. The advanced software swiftly migrates all GroupWise emails, address books, tasks, cabinet folders, notes, contacts, calendars, documents, check lists and journals. The software supports migration of all versions of GroupWise and available in free trial version also. - See more at: https://softcart.wordpress.com/groupwise-to-exchange-migrator/

(in reply to Deleted User)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> Migration >> GroupWise to Office 365 Migration Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!