• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

IncrediMail Recovery to Recover IncrediMail Emails from .imm Files

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> Server Virtualization >> IncrediMail Recovery to Recover IncrediMail Emails from .imm Files Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
IncrediMail Recovery to Recover IncrediMail Emails from... - 28.Feb.2019 4:20:40 AM   
calvinmatsumura

There are many incredible mail recovery tools available on market which can easily repair all incredible mail in few second but among these tool i want to recommend you this incredimail recovery tool which easily recover all your incredimail issues without having any problem just few mouse clicks. It is full of powerful and state-of-the-art QFSCI algorithms. It locates and saves all the lost email messages without losing its accuracy. It also provides self-descriptive, easy-to-use, and intuitive GUI which makes the process of email recovery a lot fun and easy. It also extracts emails and displays the same into a hierarchical tree-like form. You can choose your desired emails and save them into desired location. this tool is very brilliant and easily to use, all users both technical or non technical can easily use this tool without any technical skill because no technical or specific knowledge required for this tool infact all basic computer users easily access this tool without facing any problem. you should definitely use this tool without any hesitation because this tool is best solution for recover incredible. you should try free demo first.

Software features:-
-Recovery of emails from IMM and IMH files of IncrediMail accurately and IMB email addresses
-All the mailbox data objects are recovered such as attachments, images, emails along with their properties including To, Cc, Bcc, From, Subject, Date and more
-Recovers emails that are accidentally deleted as well as all the attachments and data objects which are deleted from ‘Deleted Items’ folder.
-Offered with Free Demo version
-30 Days Money Back Guarantee

Download link:- http://www.filesrepairtool.com/incredimail-recovery.html
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> Server Virtualization >> IncrediMail Recovery to Recover IncrediMail Emails from .imm Files Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!