• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Smart solution to Recover [ OST data into PST ]

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> Smart solution to Recover [ OST data into PST ] Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Smart solution to Recover [ OST data into PST ] - 9.Jan.2017 11:13:33 PM   
karlasbury

Perfect and smart solution to safely recover infected Outlook OST files and convert OST into PST or many other different formats like: EML, MSG and HTML without any changes in original data.Link- http://www.convertostintopstfile.com
Post #: 1
RE: Smart solution to Recover [ OST data into PST ] - 10.Jan.2017 12:51:49 AM   
arlingtonedwin

Here is one of the best utility available at https://www.lepide.com/exchange-manager/restore-ost.html which easily recovers corrupt ost files and fix all ost files corruption issues. It converts recovered ost files to different files like pst, eml, msg and live exchange server.

(in reply to karlasbury)
Post #: 2
RE: Smart solution to Recover [ OST data into PST ] - 10.Jan.2017 6:33:21 AM   
andrewnauman

Fast and easy to use OST to PST Converter software that can easily convert your offline storage (OST) file to equivalent personal storage (PST) file. After conversion this tool stores all the mail items in a newly created PST file.

(in reply to arlingtonedwin)
Post #: 3
RE: Smart solution to Recover [ OST data into PST ] - 16.Aug.2017 12:59:16 PM   
alejaandr1

Use the OST to PST Conversion Software and easily recover corrupted OST data and convert into Outlook PST format with all Emails, Send Items, Contacts, calendar , Notes, entries, and journals.This software supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and MS Office 2016,2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP). Read more information about this software and free download click here http://osttopstconversion-software.blogspot.com

(in reply to andrewnauman)
Post #: 4
Way to Convert OST in Outlook PST - 24.Oct.2017 11:43:17 PM   
phillcalls

With the help of our recommend OST to PST Converter Software you can repair as well as can convert your OST file in an Outlook PST format with complete emails, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other data items. The advanced feature in this tool is that it can also save OST file in various other file format such as in MSG, DBX , EML, MBOX and Archive.

To view more info visit: OST to PST Converter Tool

(in reply to karlasbury)
Post #: 5
RE: Smart solution to Recover [ OST data into PST ] - 21.Dec.2017 2:47:57 AM   
feriha

I am quite late to respond here but I am suggesting you to use another Microsoft OST to PST Converter tool to convert OST to PST by keeping secure all original email attributes. It's an advanced solution which works without connectivity of Exchange and Outlook. Users can use this tool to repair majorly corrupt OST file and save OST file to PST, EML, MSG and Office 365 account. Free download of software is also available so that users can check the working procedure of software in its trial run.

(in reply to karlasbury)
Post #: 6
Smart solution to Recover [ OST data into PST ] - 27.Dec.2017 5:34:26 AM   
Jamesdean250

To recover data from corrupt OST file, I would like to refer an excellent third party software, Exchange OST recovery. The software is capable to resolve all kind of minor or major corruption issues related to OST files. In addition, users can also restore the recovered OST files data into PST, EML, BOX, MSG, DBX and Office 365.

For more information about the software and to download its free trial version, go to- http://www.outlooktools.org/ost-recovery.html

(in reply to feriha)
Post #: 7

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> Smart solution to Recover [ OST data into PST ] Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!