• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Webinar: 3 Steps To Scale Your KVM and Xen Deployment

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Citrix Virtualization] >> General >> Webinar: 3 Steps To Scale Your KVM and Xen Deployment Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Webinar: 3 Steps To Scale Your KVM and Xen Deployment - 28.Jul.2014 9:03:49 PM   
dann_63

Thu, Aug 7, 2014 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT
Register Now!

Increasing numbers of corporate IT and service provider organizations are deploying open source KVM and Xen. Despite this adoption, there are few concrete examples of large scale, mission critical deployments of open source virtualization. The biggest obstacle we see is a lack of scalable management tools and processes. In this webinar, we will demonstrate three key steps to implement a scalable management approach that will allow you to manage thousands of hosts and virtual machines. Specifically:

1. Centralize and Automate Your Management move to a single point of visibility and control, allowing you to provision, configure, administer, monitor, and automate your entire virtualized infrastructure from a centralized, web-based console.

2. Ensure Business Continuity create a resilient virtualization infrastructure that provides enterprise-class reliability and load balancing via policy-based failover, backup, and workload management.

3. Enable Self Service Management delegate quota-managed compute resources to your virtualization users and business customers, allowing them to provision and manage their environments via a web-based self-service console.

Join us and learn how to transform your open source hypervisors into a scalable, mission critical virtualization infrastructure!
Register Now!
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Citrix Virtualization] >> General >> Webinar: 3 Steps To Scale Your KVM and Xen Deployment Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!