• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

edb to pst migration

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> Desktop Virtualization >> edb to pst migration Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
edb to pst migration - 17.Jun.2019 7:07:22 AM   
calvinmatsumura

This tool easily convert edb file to pst file without any hassle. Anyone can use this application easily. User can save converted edb file to existing pst file or new pst file. Software facilitate selected email migration also. EDB to PST Converter tool scan all mailbox items and ask you again to save PST file at your desire location.

Key Features:-

EDB to PST Conversion:- This InQuit EDB to PST Converter application converts EDB file data into PST file without causing any changes. It export emails, draft, task, deleted item, sent item, contact, calendar, notes, inbox, journals, and attachment.

Support multiple formats:- It provides several file formats to save EDB files data such as PST, EML, MSG, EMLX, MBOX, vCal, vCard, HTML.

User-friendly interface:- This application is easy to use application, there is no require any technical skills to operate this program.

Preview:- Before the actual conversion it shows the preview of recovered mailbox along with all the data of EDB file and the Meta properties such as To, Cc, From, Date, Time, Subject, Bcc, and Object.

Readmore info:- http://www.edbtopst-converter.com/
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> Desktop Virtualization >> edb to pst migration Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!