Good book/website for install and config of Xen Server (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Citrix Virtualization] >> General

atc -> Good book/website for install and config of Xen Server (4.Jan.2012 6:20:35 PM)

In the VMware world there is the "Mastering vSphere 4/5". Can someone recommend a good book on Xen Server?

thanks so much.

Scott Lowe -> RE: Good book/website for install and config of Xen Server (11.Jan.2012 2:41:52 PM)

atc,

It's not directly what you're looking for, but here's a link to TrainSignal's new Xen Desktop course (http://www.trainsignal.com/Citrix-XenDesktop-5-Training.aspx?tt=6)

Scott

atc -> RE: Good book/website for install and config of Xen Server (12.Jan.2012 1:54:16 PM)

I see.  Thanks for the pointer.

Scott Lowe -> RE: Good book/website for install and config of Xen Server (1.Feb.2012 1:28:52 AM)

atc,

Here's another option:

Running Xen: A Hands-On Guide to the Art of Virtualization

Scott

Claudedwigss00 -> RE: Good book/website for install and config of Xen Server (24.Feb.2012 6:41:30 AM)

Thanks A lot Scott for sharing the pointers.This is such a great help for me and probably it does for the other forum members that has the same problem with me...Your Such a great help!.. Two thumbs up for you and continue sharing your wisdom ...

atc -> RE: Good book/website for install and config of Xen Server (12.Mar.2012 6:05:08 PM)

Yeah, I second to this. Thanks so much.

Page: [1]