• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

PowerPoint Recovery Tool

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> 3rd Party Tools >> PowerPoint Recovery Tool Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PowerPoint Recovery Tool - 9.Nov.2015 12:14:51 AM   
franksmithh88

I would like to suggest a 3rd-party tool, Kernel for PowerPoint Recovery. It gives you best and effective solution for recovering damaged or inaccessible PowerPoint files. It is specially designed to fix all corruption issues. It contains many advanced features and user-friendly GUI which help users perform maximum possible recovery from corrupted PowerPoint files. It supports presentation files having .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx, and .pot file formats.

Read more:- http://www.nucleusdatarecovery.org/repair-powerpoint-file.html
Post #: 1
RE: PowerPoint Recovery Tool - 26.Nov.2015 12:44:15 AM   
ronaldjones88

If your PPT files has been corrupted or damaged and you want to repair it, then I would like to suggest you at the first, try to open and repair the corrupted presentation files by using built-in repair feature of MS PowerPoint. If you don't get the solution, then try 3rd-party tool, PowerPoint Recovery software for repairing corrupt PPT files having .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx, and .pot file formats.

To get more information abut the PPT recovery software visit http://www.powerpointfilerepair.com/

(in reply to franksmithh88)
Post #: 2
RE: PowerPoint Recovery Tool - 4.Dec.2015 12:54:13 AM   
Mariasclarks

Powerful Powerpoint Recovery Tool which can easily ensures complete recovery of lost, deleted, formatted, and corrupted PowerPoint files. It is an effective software that proffers complete productivity to it's users. This expert program provides comprehensive techniques to recover data. It extracts data from corrupt .ppt file and creates new .ppt file with the data extracted. It also creates a text file containing data extracted from .ppt file.

Read more:- http://www.softmagnat.com/powerpoint-recovery.html

(in reply to ronaldjones88)
Post #: 3
[Deleted] - 18.Jul.2016 11:14:28 PM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to Mariasclarks)
  Post #: 4
RE: PowerPoint Recovery Tool - 1.Nov.2016 11:45:17 PM   
casanna

Before you can purchase any such paid software, you must try few easy manual tricks which only require Microsoft PowerPoint tool, that's it. Let me share a blog post here:

Repair PowerPoint Presentations with Easy Manual Tricks | N. Sem's Blog

In this blog post, you'll learn how to repair PowerPoint file manually. Microsoft PowerPoint has few built-in repair features and functions which can repair corrupt PowerPoint file. You must read the blog post shared above for detail information. I hope it would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

Post #: 5
RE: PowerPoint Recovery Tool - 7.Nov.2016 12:27:15 AM   
jamesweinberg

Check out PowerPoint recovery tool, which is an third party tool and repairs damaged PPT files and recover data that has been lost during corruption. Software is available in free version, you can explore the features by downloading it.

Post #: 6

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> 3rd Party Tools >> PowerPoint Recovery Tool Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!