• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Efficiently Restore Damaged VHD, VMDK, VDI Files

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> General >> Efficiently Restore Damaged VHD, VMDK, VDI Files Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Efficiently Restore Damaged VHD, VMDK, VDI Files - 21.Dec.2015 10:36:24 AM   
jordenjoy15

To recover virtual hard disk data from ORACLE (.vdi), VMware (.vmdk), and Microsoft (.vhd) files with the help of VHD Recovery tool. VHD Data Recovery tool perfectly restores deleted or lost VHD data from any corruption level of VHD files. The tool easily recovers deleted or missing VHD data created on Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7. With the help of VHD Data Recovery tool, users can effectively recover different types of files including media files, documents and images. For more information, please visit the site http://www.datarepairtools.com/virtual-machine-recovery.html
Post #: 1
[Deleted] - 2.Aug.2016 10:44:49 PM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to jordenjoy15)
  Post #: 2
RE: Efficiently Restore Damaged VHD, VMDK, VDI Files - 31.Aug.2016 7:17:16 AM   
Jamesdean250

To retrieve data from corrupt or inaccessible virtual machine, I would like to suggest another excellent third party software known as Kernel for VHD. The software is designed with the most advanced and secure algorithm to perform error free (accurate) recovery of data. The software also supports recovery of VHD file created using FAT or NTFS file partition. To get more information about the software, visit: http://www.vhdrecoverytool.com

(in reply to Deleted User)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> General >> Efficiently Restore Damaged VHD, VMDK, VDI Files Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!