• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Conversion of Lotus Notes

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [VMware Virtualization] >> 3rd Party Tools >> Conversion of Lotus Notes Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Conversion of Lotus Notes - 3.Jan.2016 11:30:05 PM   
ScottMarino

NSF to PST converter is never that easy. Migrating between email platforms is a complex and costly project. In fact, in order to have successful migration you got to take care of certain factors. It is important that such conversion must not involve data loss or minimum downtime. In addition, one must ensure that migration process runs smoothly and does not get aborted in-between. Nevertheless, the best mechanism that one can opt for migrating from Lotus Notes to MS Exchange is a third-party NSF to PST converter.

For download :- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-nsf-to-pst-converter.html

Post #: 1
RE: Conversion of Lotus Notes - 11.Jan.2017 5:30:22 AM   
Stivenmend

Get a quick and safe conversion solution to convert all corrupted or normal NSF file to PST format by using simple and effective solution. I found a manual way on a blog by which we can export the Lotus Notes NSF file data and then Import exported data to Outlook PST file format. To know more information, then visit this blog post:- Export Lotus Notes Emails to MS Outlook.

(in reply to ScottMarino)
Post #: 2
RE: Conversion of Lotus Notes - 13.Jan.2017 12:10:27 AM   
phillcalls

I found a blog post where author has mentioned manual solution steps for NSF to PST conversion. Author has mentioned that using manual steps user can converts the Lotus Notes NSF files into Outlook PST file. It can efficiently export all the mailbox items of Lotus Notes, along with attachments, calendar, contacts, journals, etc. So try to search for manual technique for Lotus Note mail migration in search engine.

Post #: 3
RE: Conversion of Lotus Notes - 1.Mar.2017 5:05:29 AM   
andrewnauman

An convenient Conversion NSF to PST utility that can convert the whole user mailbox from Lotus Notes Domino Server to importable PST file which is accessed through MS Outlook in Exchange Server. This utility converts mailbox data of Lotus Notes including emails, attachments, journals, address books, calendar entries and more. Actually, this tool recreates the same NSF structure into PST file and makes it easily accessible in MS Outlook.Use Free Trial Version & See Preview of Convertible Mailboxes

(in reply to phillcalls)
Post #: 4
RE: Conversion of Lotus Notes - 13.Apr.2017 5:32:41 AM   
alexlong

NSF file and PST file both are different formats for storing mailbox data. Manually converting Notes data to Outlook  could be reason of losing data. In such, there is secure and flawless NSF to PST converter tool to export entire emails from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook. This software keeps safe your NSF emails and transfer in Outlook PST with address book, calendars, to do list, task, notes, journals, attachments and others.

Know more - http://www.migrate.convertnsfpst.org/

Post #: 5
RE: Conversion of Lotus Notes - 16.Aug.2017 12:27:20 PM   
alejaandr1

Lotus Notes to Outlook (NSF to PST) Converter is a best and powerful software for converting Lotus Notes (. NSF) files to MS Outlook (. PST) files. Try this software
and easily migrate from NSF to PST by exporting all your emails, contacts, attachments, journals, etc. Read more and free download click here http://convertnsftooutlookpst.blogspot.com

(in reply to alexlong)
Post #: 6

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [VMware Virtualization] >> 3rd Party Tools >> Conversion of Lotus Notes Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!