• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

powerpoint recovery tool

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> Server Virtualization >> powerpoint recovery tool Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
powerpoint recovery tool - 18.Feb.2016 4:39:38 AM   
brandonpackard

Download another best PowerPoint Recovery tool is able to recover data from corrupt Ms PowerPoint file which having .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx, and .pot file formats. This software is easy to use and does not require any technical skill to run this. This recovery tool can be used to restore and recover easily presentation files which have .PPT, .PPS, .PPTX and .PPSX files format. It performs successful recovery in Microsoft PowerPoint 95, 97, XP, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.

Get more info:- http://www.recoverfilesdata.com/powerpoint-recovery-software.html
Post #: 1
RE: powerpoint recovery tool - 11.Jul.2016 5:26:49 AM   
taylordunn83

Repair corrupt or inaccessible PowerPoint file one can also try Kernel for PowerPoint recovery software. The software allows users to extract data from all PowerPoint file formats -PPT, PPS, PPSX and PPTX.

Kernel for PowerPoint file recovery software recovers master and individual slides along with their headers and footnotes. To know more about the software, visit: http://www.powerpointfilerepair.com

(in reply to brandonpackard)
Post #: 2
[Deleted] - 12.Oct.2016 5:07:55 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to taylordunn83)
  Post #: 3
RE: powerpoint recovery tool - 5.Jan.2017 6:04:47 AM   
casanna

If you're having corrupt PowerPoint presentation files, you can try few easy manual tricks to repair them. You must try the manual tricks before you purchase any paid software. You can use MS PowerPoint tool to perform the manual tricks. I can share a blog post here in which you can find the complete information - Repair PowerPoint Presentations with Easy Manual Tricks | N. Sem's Blog

Sometimes what happens if corruption is severe, you can't repair PowerPoint presentation manually. In such situation, you should try a professional recovery solution. Download PPTX Recovery software to repair corrupt PowerPoint presentations saved with PPTX extension. If you're using demo version, you can see the preview of data what you could possibly recover before you actually pay for the software. If you're satisfied with the results, you can purchase the software. I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

Post #: 4
RE: powerpoint recovery tool - 12.Jan.2017 12:57:06 AM   
kevinwolfe

A professional utility that efficiently and quickly fixes corrupt MS PowerPoint (PPT, PPTM and PPTX) presentations and gets back all the unreadable data. It supports MS PowerPoint 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. It can restore several objects like Header/Footer, Tables, WordArt and Charts etc. Download now: http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/powerpoint-file-recovery-tool.html

(in reply to casanna)
Post #: 5
RE: powerpoint recovery tool - 18.Apr.2018 11:18:06 PM   
phillcalls

Most of the time I found users in problem when they are unable to access PowerPoint Database files. I always suggest them use manual methods which are available on google to renovate corrupt PowerPoint Database Files created by 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. On search engine there're some manual methods which user can use to recover various PowerPoint file formats such as .ppt, .pptx, .pptm, etc. with all objects, such as Tables, Header and Footer, Charts, WordArt objects, etc.

View manual methods: MS PowerPoint Recovery

Post #: 6

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> Server Virtualization >> powerpoint recovery tool Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!