• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to repair your MS Outlook .pst ?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> How to repair your MS Outlook .pst ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to repair your MS Outlook .pst ? - 8.Sep.2016 1:15:09 AM   
cateljack

I am using MS Outlook 2007, but my PST file got damaged due to virus infected, power failure and other possible reason. I have crucial important data file corruption, but how to get back data from corrupt PST file.

In that case, you can choose any one procedure

1. If you are looking for a way to repair corrupt PST file, you can try "Scanpst.exe" tool for MS Outlook. It is very simple and effective.

2. However, If fails, you may try a third-party FIX PST Tool to fix corrupt .pst file and also saved in other file formats like MBOX, DBX, MHTML, HTML, EML, MSG and RTF .

Repair corrupt PST Software is also offering a free demo version of this software to analyze its functions & features.
Post #: 1
RE: How to repair your MS Outlook .pst ? - 8.Sep.2016 4:57:12 AM   
allanwolf

Out-standing and result-oriented MS Outlook tool that splits large-sized MS Outlook PST files into small pieces with complete accuracy. The software maintains data integrity of the original PST file. After splitting a large-sized PST file into smaller pieces, they can be easily accessed with MS Outlook and are completely independent of original PST file.

To download visit :- http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/outlook-pst-recovery.html

(in reply to cateljack)
Post #: 2
RE: How to repair your MS Outlook .pst ? - 20.Sep.2016 1:20:50 AM   
simtopanrichard

Inbox repair tool is a free utility that repairs Outlook PST file and recovers Outlook data. In case, the software fails to fix the error of Outlook, then use other PST repair software like RecoveryFix for Outlook tool. Visit software detail http://www.outlookpstrepair.fixpstfile.net/

(in reply to cateljack)
Post #: 3
[Deleted] - 23.Sep.2016 11:42:45 PM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to simtopanrichard)
  Post #: 4
RE: How to repair your MS Outlook .pst ? - 26.Oct.2016 1:03:39 AM   
phillcalls

If you would like to know how to fix or remove corruption from Outlook emails, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and from to all other database instantly then I would like to give first preference to Scanpst.exe or Inbox Repair Tool. The Inbox Repair Tool technique is provided by Outlook and is very useful to repair corrupt Outlook PST files. The use of Inbox repair Tool is very easy and has no need of advance skills for its use. So before going anywhere just sure about Inbox Repair Tool which is available in: Repair Outlook PST using Scanpst.exe Technique

(in reply to cateljack)
Post #: 5
RE: How to repair your MS Outlook .pst ? - 31.Jan.2017 4:17:42 AM   
markmohan

Use Outlook PST repair software to fix PST error issues. With a comprehensive and reliable software, you can very smoothly repair badly damaged PST files and recover the stored data including Email properties. Notes, Draft, Contacts, Outbox, From, Subject, BCC, CC, Date, etc. It is compatible with almost all versions of MS Outlook such as MS Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/98 and 97. To know more about the tool, visit: http://www.fixpst.org/

(in reply to phillcalls)
Post #: 6
RE: How to repair your MS Outlook .pst ? - 29.Mar.2017 7:07:42 AM   
casanna

The best thing an Outlook can try to fix PST file corruption is the Inbox Repair tool, commonly known as scanpst.exe utility. But don't forget that scanpst.exe utility can only fix header corruption issues. Sometimes due to severe corruption, it may fail or not work. In such situation, Outlook users must try a professional solution to repair PST file and to recover mailbox content from it. There are many software vendors in the market which provide such recovery solutions with free demo/trial version. By using demo version, you can see what you could possibly recover from the corrupt PST files before you can actually pay for the software. If you want to compare top 5 PST Repair tools available in the market, you can refer to this blog post - Top Most PST Repair Tools for Microsoft Outlook Users | N. Sem's Blog

I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

(in reply to cateljack)
Post #: 7
RE: How to repair your MS Outlook .pst ? - 24.Apr.2017 5:52:33 AM   
markmvps

Have a look here: http://www.pstrepairtool.corruptpstfile.com/
This is a very effective and secure Outlook PST repair software, which can help you to solve PST corruption issues within few seconds. The software also provides the option to recover deleted emails and other data from corrupted PST files.

(in reply to casanna)
Post #: 8
RE: How to repair your MS Outlook .pst ? - 28.Apr.2017 2:40:30 AM   
shafiulislam

There is another amazing Outlook PST Repair utility to successfully recover your all PST mailbox data like emails, attachments, email properties, drafts, calendars, notes and etc. This utility can run on almost versions of MS Outlook like Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, etc. User can get more information about this topic, visit from: http://www.fixpstfile.net

(in reply to cateljack)
Post #: 9
RE: How to repair your MS Outlook .pst ? - 8.Jul.2018 2:55:25 AM   
ainsleey1

Before try any Windows Data recovery software read the reviews here http://www.comparisonandreviews.org

(in reply to shafiulislam)
Post #: 10

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> How to repair your MS Outlook .pst ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!