• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

outlook pst file

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> Desktop Virtualization >> outlook pst file Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
outlook pst file - 19.Dec.2016 1:13:14 AM   
henryhunt0007

Successful Outlook PST Recovery Software you can successfully resolve your all Outlook related issues. This utility recover your all PST data including emails, contacts, complete and zipped attachments, notes, calendars, schedules tasks, appointments, journals, drafts, email properties, etc.It also support all MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.

Get more detail info visit here:- http://www.pcrecoverytools.com/outlook-pst-repair.html
Post #: 1
RE: outlook pst file - 19.Dec.2016 5:23:29 AM   
markmvps

By using the Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst.exe), you can quickly fix PST errors without any hassle. If you are unable to repair corrupt PST file with Scanpst.exe, then you can use a professional Outlook PST repair software. The software can help you to solve PST corruption issues and recover all inaccessible or deleted Outlook mailbox items including emails and their attachments. It supports all versions of Windows OS and MS Outlook such as MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98 and 97. To know more about an Outlook PST repair tool, visit: http://www.pstrepairtool.corruptpstfile.com/

(in reply to henryhunt0007)
Post #: 2
RE: outlook pst file - 20.Dec.2016 1:18:32 AM   
jamesweinberg

I am also use your software, these software is really convenient PST Recovery is really better than to all software. More advance features to recover all email items such as emails, drafts, calendars, contacts, journal and etc.This tool is also supported by all MS Outlook and all Windows OS.

(in reply to markmvps)
Post #: 3
RE: outlook pst file - 21.Feb.2017 10:19:53 PM   
phillcalls

I think we can repair corrupt Outlook PST file using Outlook Inbox repair Tool. But if some of you who had used Scanpst.exe technique and unable to retrieve data from it then get PST Recovery software to repair corrupt, lost, deleted and damaged PST files without any change. PST Recovery Software capable to recover all personal storage tables (PST) items such as journals, notes, tasks, contacts, calendar items, attachments, distribution lists and can rum easily in all windows operating system. For complete detail visit: PST Repair Tool

Post #: 4
RE: outlook pst file - 12.Apr.2017 4:16:39 AM   
andrewnauman

Microsoft has provided Scanpst.exe inbuilt Tool which is is automatically installed with all English-language Microsoft Outlook installation options depending on your operating system.It's a built-in repair utility that can scan corrupt PST file for errors and repair it. However it is found that in critical cases this doesn’t work, in this condition user can try professional third party Outlook PST Repair is so interactive and easy to operate that even a non-technical user can use it, thanks to its intuitive user interface. It features self-explanatory and easy to understand steps and it can control most of its tasks with one click.

(in reply to phillcalls)
Post #: 5
RE: outlook pst file - 25.Apr.2017 1:56:13 PM   
aadalicia

Before try any Outlook mail recovery software read the reviews here http://www.comparisonandreviews.org/outlook-mail-recovery.html

(in reply to andrewnauman)
Post #: 6
RE: outlook pst file - 30.Jun.2017 6:20:58 AM   
markmohan

Outlook PST recovery software is capable to recover deleted as well as inaccessible Outlook mailbox items from corrupted PST file without any hassle. The software also provides option to fix any kinds of PST error issues without altering any data. You can run this utility on all versions of MS Outlook including latest Outlook 2016. For more information, visit: http://www.outlook.pstrecoverytools.com/

(in reply to aadalicia)
Post #: 7
RE: outlook pst file - 14.Aug.2017 2:38:04 AM   
cateljack

To restore inaccessible data from lost or damaged PST file of MS Outlook, I would like to refer an excellent manual tool, known as, Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst.exe). The tool is designed with a safe algorithm to extract data from damaged PST file.

See more : http://pstrepairtool.blogspot.com/2014/01/perform-pst-repair-and-retrieve-outlook.html

(in reply to markmohan)
Post #: 8
RE: outlook pst file - 4.Sep.2017 6:29:01 AM   
casanna

The best thing you can try to repair PST file is the Inbox Repair tool, aka scanpst.exe utility provided by Microsoft. It comes as a built-in repair tool with MS Outlook client. By using scanpst.exe utility, you can scan corrupt PST files for errors and fix them. Before you can run the scanpst.exe utility on your system, you must locate its executable file. To know more about scanpst.exe utility, its location, and how to use it, refer to these blog posts -

Repair PST File by using Inbox Repair Tool (scanpst.exe)

How to Recover Outlook Mailbox from Corrupt PST?

I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

Post #: 9
RE: outlook pst file - 4.Sep.2017 6:46:22 AM   
casanna

The scanpst.exe utility has one limitation, it can only fix header corruption issues. In case of severe corruption, it may fail or not work. So in that case, you should try a professional PST Repair or Recovery tool to repair PST file and restore Outlook mailbox content from it. There are many vendors in the market which provide such such software, and most of them are available with free demo version. So before you can purchase any such paid software, you must download free demo/trial version first. By using demo/trial version, you can see what you can actually recover from the corrupt PST file before paying for the software.

If you want to compare top 5 PST repair tools available in the market, refer to this blog post - http://wordpress.semnaitik.com/2016/01/15/best-pst-repair-tools/

I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

Post #: 10

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> Desktop Virtualization >> outlook pst file Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!