• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion - 19.Dec.2016 11:13:24 PM   
alexlong

IBM Lotus Notes users will get the best tool, which is supporting to switch from Notes to MS Outlook by importing NSF file into PST file. By using, Lotus Notes to Outlook Import utility, it becomes easy to import Lotus Notes to Outlook. Along with email conversion from NSF file users can import Lotus Notes calendar to Outlook and contacts. Software works with graphical user interface that shows complete process to user that how to process recovery and conversion of Lotus Notes data from NSF format to PST format. Successfully import Lotus Notes to Outlook 2013, 2016 and any of lower versions too. Software gives privilege to either import Lotus Notes to Outlook together with whole NSF mailbox data or save contacts separately in CSV format.

See the complete information - http://www.howconvertnsftopst.convertnsftopst.biz/
Post #: 1
RE: Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion - 20.Dec.2016 1:14:15 AM   
jamesweinberg

Amazing utility to convert NSF to PST and get complete my data. I suggest you to try this NSF 2 PST converter method if you go for Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion………without any doubt.

(in reply to alexlong)
Post #: 2
RE: Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion - 29.Dec.2016 10:33:47 PM   
Stivenmend

I would like to suggest an advanced NSF to PST conversion technique to convert Lotus Notes data into Outlook PST file format. By using Lotus Notes to MS Outlook Conversion article, you can convert complete Lotus Notes data like; email, contacts, task, notes and etc to Outlook PST file format.
I hope it will be helpful for you.

(in reply to jamesweinberg)
Post #: 3
RE: Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion - 18.Jan.2017 12:11:58 AM   
shafiulislam

You can easily migrate your all NSF data to PST file format with the help of NSF to PST Converter tool. It capable of converting all NSF mailbox data like email messages, appointments, contacts, notes, attachments, tasks, images etc. from the PST file format. User can get more information, visit from: http://www.dominotoexchange.org

(in reply to alexlong)
Post #: 4
RE: Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion - 18.Jan.2017 10:28:21 PM   
PaulBrown

For conversion of Lotus Notes to Outlook, i recommend you to use NSF to PST Converter tool which is such effective and proficient email migration software which is enable to convert NSF file to PST format along with user mailbox from Lotus Notes Domino Server to Outlook.

Get the software from here - http://www.tools4recovery.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

(in reply to shafiulislam)
Post #: 5
RE: Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion - 29.Jan.2017 11:48:41 PM   
phillcalls

Need NSF to PST Converter? So that you can transfer all lotus note saved emails and other data items to an Outlook PST format.

Here is manual solution which will helps user to convert unlimited Lotus Notes files in an Outlook PST file format. After taking full tour of the solution you will successfully export the Lotus Notes NSF to MS Outlook PST with all text, attachments, Folders and subfolders, Message properties like to, from, cc, bcc, sent/receive dates and times etc.

For solution visit: NSF to PST Converter

(in reply to PaulBrown)
Post #: 6

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!