• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Convert OST to PST Tool

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> General >> Convert OST to PST Tool Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Convert OST to PST Tool - 22.Nov.2017 11:39:36 PM   
andrewnauman

Superb OST to PST Converter is an apt utility that migrates from OST to PST file safely without changing the formatting of email text and existing folder structure on mailbox.With this utility, you can extensively locate the specific emails after scanning according to parameters like To, From, Date and Subject. You can choose the emails you like from mail folders and save them as MSG or EML files. It is fully compatible with MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000.
Post #: 1
RE: Convert OST to PST Tool - 29.Dec.2017 4:57:28 AM   
georegesimmons

The OST to PST Conversion tool thoroughly scans the offline contents of Microsoft Exchange server and converts the same into the tables of MS Outlook. This has interactive GUI feature which makes the scan for OST files easy and helps you to select the one you need to convert into PST file.By using this software, email messages in the formats like txt, rtf, and html can easily be converted into pst, dbx, msg or eml format.Here in our site, you can get the full licensed version of this tool at very reasonable rates.

(in reply to andrewnauman)
Post #: 2
RE: Convert OST to PST Tool - 23.Mar.2018 4:40:07 AM   
markmohan

With the help of a comprehensive and secure OST to PST conversion software, you can easily move OST file to PST within few clicks. The software also helps to repair corrupt OST and recover deleted or inaccessible Outlook mailbox items. For more information, visit: https://www.convertosttopstfree.org/en/

(in reply to georegesimmons)
Post #: 3
RE: Convert OST to PST Tool - 3.Apr.2018 2:26:47 AM   
taylordunn83

Export OST to PST is another powerful third party software, allows its user to easily convert OST mailbox data, such as, inbox, sent items, attachments, etc. to PST in quick time. Users can also convert multiple mailboxes in a single attempt.
Users can also convert OST files to various other file formats such as, EML, MSG, MBOX and DBX. Its free trial version is also available to download at- http://www.exportosttopst.ost2pstexe.net

(in reply to andrewnauman)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> General >> Convert OST to PST Tool Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!