• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Photo Recovery Tool for windows

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Citrix Virtualization] >> Backup & Recovery >> Photo Recovery Tool for windows Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Photo Recovery Tool for windows - 6.Jan.2018 12:45:46 AM   
andrewnauman

Photo Recovery Tool for windows is capable to recover photos of different formats from memory card, digital cameras, and hard drives. In fact, it supports very high quality format i.e. RAW file format, which is used by photographers. Apart from that, it can support other most common and widely-used camera formats like JPG, JPEG, Canon RAW (CR2 or CRW), Olympus RAW Format (ORF), Nikon RAW (NEF), Sony RAW formats like SR2, SRF and ARW. Other formats it supports are GIF, BMP, and PNG. It is capable to restore pictures from NTFS, FAT 16/32, HFS and HFS+, formatted and corrupt file systems.

Just follow these simple steps:

Step 1 : Download and install digital photo recovery software for on your pc. Launch this application and select the drive in which your photo was stored before. Hit “Scan” to scan automatically.

Step 2 : After finishing the scan process, you will get lots of recovered photo files that you have deleted. You can choose any one of these pictures for recovery on your computer.

Step 3: After selecting the photo that you want to recover, click “Recover” button. Wait for few minutes until the photo comes back to you.

This software uses forensic technology in order to meet this unique objective which cannot be done by most expensive data recovery tools.We recommend to our users to try free version of Photo Recovery Tool, Free version is embedded with full features rather than to save data.

So enjoy free trial version first : http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/photo-recovery-tool.html
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Citrix Virtualization] >> Backup & Recovery >> Photo Recovery Tool for windows Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!