• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> Migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook - 13.Jan.2018 4:26:45 AM   
feriha

Get NSF to PST Converter to export NSF files to PST format by keeping secure all original details of Lotus Notes NSF file. It's a multi conversion tool which allows you to convert NSF files to Live Exchange, PST and Office 365 account. Users have option to export selective email folder while moving to Outlook account.
Post #: 1
RE: Migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook - 14.Jan.2018 11:15:57 PM   
iara400

You can easily convert NSF file to PST by using GainTools NSF to PST converter tool. This software will convert and export mailbox items from NSF to PST.

(in reply to feriha)
Post #: 2
RE: Migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook - 15.Jan.2018 12:07:24 AM   
shafiulislam

With the help of NSF to PST Converter tool you can easily migrate your all NSF mailbox data including email messages, contacts, appointments, tasks, notes, attachments, images etc. into PST file format. The software is also well works on all versions of Lotus Notes, MS Outlook and Windows platform. Read more: http://www.dominotoexchange.org

(in reply to feriha)
Post #: 3
RE: Migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook - 26.Jan.2018 10:15:29 PM   
phillcalls

You can install NSF to PST Converter Tool on your system that allows user convert all their Lotus Notes NSF files in Outlook PST format. Lotus Note Email Converter exports all NSF emails, contacts, attachments, journals, etc. to an Outlook PST format and can be used in all Windows based operating system. Despite this tool recommendation I am also sharing manual conversion method that you can use before download our NSF to PST Converter.

To view both two conversion solution visit: NSF to PST Conversion

(in reply to shafiulislam)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> Migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!