• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OST to PST Converter Tool

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Application Virtualization] >> 3rd Party Tools >> OST to PST Converter Tool Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OST to PST Converter Tool - 6.Mar.2018 4:28:21 AM   
ManuelEngland

It is one of the beneficial and helpful OST to PST Converter utility which have been recovered corrupted, damaged or deleted OST files and export it into new readable PST files.This tool can repair and recover inaccessible OST files, data with all attachment such as Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, etc.

Now it is possible to recover damage OST File data with the help of OST to PST Converter Tool you should try this OST to PST Converter software is most tool very easy way to convert lost data from OST file and transfer email from outlook OST file into PST:- Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Draft, Journals, Tasks, Calendars, Notes, and Contacts.

Also supports all types of Outlook OST file versions and save OST data as four multiple formats such as: PST, EML, HTML.This software support all MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.Read more details:- http://www.filesrepairtool.com/ost-repair.html
Post #: 1
RE: OST to PST Converter Tool - 23.Mar.2018 4:56:46 AM   
markmohan

To get rid of OST corruption issues, OST to PST conversion software is a very effective way. The software can help you to repair corrupt PST file and convert them into accessible PST formats without facing any issues. You can also use it to recover deleted or inaccessible emails and other data from corrupted OST file. For more information, visit: https://www.convertosttopstfree.org/en/

(in reply to ManuelEngland)
Post #: 2
RE: OST to PST Converter Tool - 2.Jun.2018 5:13:36 AM   
feriha

OST to PST Conversion utility becomes helpful when a manual solution does not provide the satisfactory result. OST to PST File Converter application is a great tool to repair corrupt OST file and export OST files to PST, EML, MSG, HTML and Office 365 account. Installation of this software is very easy so that you can run this software without any technical assistance. More details about this software is available here;http://www.solutions.microsoftostconverter.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

(in reply to markmohan)
Post #: 3
OST to PST Converter Tool - 13.Jun.2018 11:06:12 PM   
phillcalls

OST and PST both are different file formats and we can't access OST saved emails, messages, contacts, appointments, notes, etc. in Outlook Application where PST support, until we convert OST into PST. In this case you can download OST to PST Converter which supports in all Windows operating system and allows user convert then save OST in PST, MSG, DBX, MBOX, etc. file format. Check further details: OST to PST Converter

(in reply to feriha)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Application Virtualization] >> 3rd Party Tools >> OST to PST Converter Tool Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!