• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to Convert Lotus Notes to PST file format?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Application Virtualization] >> 3rd Party Tools >> How to Convert Lotus Notes to PST file format? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to Convert Lotus Notes to PST file format? - 13.Mar.2018 2:28:08 AM   
feriha

One of my expert developer suggested me to use good commercial solution to Export NSF to PST. The efforts and support of the team is incredible. We are really happy to use this tool.The working of the tool is explained below:

1. Install and run NSF to PST Converter software
2. Browse NSF file from the system
3. Use Export options to select specific folders.
4. Apply Data Filter to convert data items into a separate PST file.
5. View the Success Report of export process.
6. Now import the PST file into MS Outlook account.
The software supports all the versions of IBM Notes like 9.0, 8.0, 8.5, 7, 6, 6.5 and other below versions. Domino server environment is not required. In fact, it is required to disconnect Domino from Lotus Notes.
Post #: 1
RE: How to Convert Lotus Notes to PST file format? - 20.Jun.2018 12:30:02 AM   
phillcalls

Use NSF to PST converter free solution when want to export Lotus Note email data items in Outlook Application. Stop! If you're going to download paid NSF to PST Converter because free solution is available to use. To see how to export emails, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other data items between Lotus Note and Outlook application, visit: NSF to PST Tool

(in reply to feriha)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Application Virtualization] >> 3rd Party Tools >> How to Convert Lotus Notes to PST file format? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!