• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

EDB to PST Converter Software to Recover

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> General >> EDB to PST Converter Software to Recover Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
EDB to PST Converter Software to Recover - 26.Jul.2018 7:36:07 AM   
ManuelEngland

Best Exchange EDB Recovery Tool helps the user to extract the mailbox from damaged EDB file and save it to new PST to easily
access from the outlook. This also proves to be beneficial for the user as it recovers file from the backup of EDB and
saves it in PST format.This is very efficient tool when the user needs to perform quick search of emails from the EDB file.
It allows essential configurations in the MS Outlook 32 and 64 bit .And also allows to main versions such as:- MS Windows
Server 2000, XP professional, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 for configure.
Best EDB to PST Converter software which can helps you to expertly convert EDB file to PST file.link :

Instantly export offline EDB to PST by using EDB to PST converter software. It efficiently extract Exchange emails according
to date-(to date-from date) and restore multiple mailboxes from EDB file into new healthy Outlook PST file.

EDB to PST Converter software is the great solution to repair crashed EDB file in order to convert EDB file to PST file.
It helps you to extract Exchange database to MS Outlook. EDB converter software perfectly convert data from EDB file into
PST file.

Download link :- http://www.pcrecoverytools.com/exchange-edb-pst-converter.html
Post #: 1
RE: EDB to PST Converter Software to Recover - 21.Nov.2018 4:19:22 AM   
henryhunt0007

I have a best edb file to pst file converter which can easily convert edb file into pst file .

to get this free tool click here:- http://www.softmagnat.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html

(in reply to ManuelEngland)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> General >> EDB to PST Converter Software to Recover Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!