• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Export office 365 to pst

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> Export office 365 to pst Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Export office 365 to pst - 5.Feb.2019 4:04:57 AM   
henryhunt0007

For converting Outlook PST file data into Office 365 Exchange Online Mailbox, you can use the Manual process or any third-party software. But there are many third-parties available so I recommend you the best software which is softmagnat office 365 to pst converter tool. with this tool you can export your office 365 mailbox into pst without any technical skill. all type of users both technical and non technical can access this tool without any technical skill because basic computer knowledge is enough for this tool. moreover, There are four easy steps to export Office 365 to PST Apply Filters, Select Source, Migrate and Select Destination. With this tool You can export multiple Exchange Server and Office 365 mailboxes this way.

provide some brilliant features:-
*Export Exchange/Office 365 mailboxes to PST without having Outlook
*Retains Unread/Read status and option to save hierarchy
*Filters to migrate selective data (by Date, Folder, Item Type and more)
*Generates detailed log report and enables to save it in CSV
*Supports all versions of Exchange and Office 365
*Use Free Version (Allowed User to Save 10 emails/folder at Free of cost)

Note:- Use its free trial version which can scan & Save 10 emails/folder at Free of cost.

Visit here to get more information:- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/export-office365-to-pst.html
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> Export office 365 to pst Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!