• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Export and import office 365 to pst

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> Export and import office 365 to pst Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Export and import office 365 to pst - 5.Feb.2019 4:07:11 AM   
henryhunt0007

If you export office 365 to pst manually then It is a very difficult task to import your PST files into Office 365 if you do it manually. so, i recommend you to try any third party tool to import office 365 mailbox to pst. well there is no better tool than this office 365 to pst what i have been using for very long time. let me tell you the benefits of this tool in short. this tool is safe and secure. moreover, One of the best features of this tool is option to save hierarchy of Exchange Server and Office 365 mailbox folders. You can save mailbox folders with this option with hierarchy to new folder in PST and its has free trial version also avaliable. I hope you will find this helpful. If you want to download the free version of this tool or want to know more about features you can visit the official site.

Visit here to know more:- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/export-office365-to-pst.html
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> Export and import office 365 to pst Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!