• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

IMAP to office 365 migration tool

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> IMAP to office 365 migration tool Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
IMAP to office 365 migration tool - 9.Feb.2019 6:46:50 AM   
calvinmatsumura

To migrate emails from an IMAP server, you can use a third party tool like this IMAP to office365 converter tool. there are several different option for migrating IMAP to office 365, including third party solution but in this article i want to outline this brilliant IMAP to office365 converter tool which can efficiently convert all imap to office365 without any technical skill. with this tool,You simply have to enter basic details on the source and details of Office 365 in destination part. All the folders will be loaded automatically in the source IMAP to Office 365. It is compatible with all the leading IMAP enabled or compliant email servers like Zoho, Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, Amazon AWS WorkMail and others. All users both technical and non technical can easily access this tool without any technical skill because no technical skill required for this tool in fact basic computer knowledge is enough for this tool. you should try this tool without any technical skill.

Software features:-
*Export emails from IMAP to Office 365 / Exchange Server account
*Migrate several IMAP Mailboxes to Office 365 with CSV file
*Import mailboxes to both public folders or archive mailboxes
*Selective data transfer from IMAP email to Office 365 through data based filter
*Maintains data hierarchy in new folder once migration is done
*Incremental migration to avoid duplicate data
*Generates a detailed report with all the migration process details in CSV format
*Migrates from all IMAP servers
*Supports all the leading IMAP enabled email servers like Zoho Mail, Gmail, Amazon AWS WorkMail, Yahoo Mail, Verizon and AOL.com
*Use Free Version (Allowed User to Save 10 emails/folder at Free of cost)

Note:-
Before buying a Export IMAP to Office 365 Tool, everybody have doubt about its efficiency. By considering this fact in mind but this are offering free demo version of Export IMAP to Office 365 Tool to analyze its functions, features and of course, its efficiency. In Free version, you are allow to save 10 emails per folder at free of cost, this is only the limitation of free trial version.

Download link:- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/export-imap-to-office365.html
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> IMAP to office 365 migration tool Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!