• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to Export EDB File into PST File?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> Migration >> How to Export EDB File into PST File? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to Export EDB File into PST File? - 8.Mar.2019 5:30:39 AM   
calvinmatsumura

Try EDB to PST Converter Software that allow great solution to recover damaged EDB File and also convert EDB mailbox components to PST, EML, HTML and MSG. This program also converts contacts, calendar, scheduled task, notes, inbox, items, appointment, embedded images, zip attachments and journals etc. this can convert exchange EDB file to PST Outlook file, EML, MSG, HTML and EMLX format along with emails, contacts, calendars. To install the software there need of installing MS Outlook application and after complete installation of MS Outlook users can convert EDB to PST Outlook file with maintains emails formatting and folders structure. this Exchange edb to pst converter software is fully capable to repair corrupt or inaccessible exchnage database file and Restore them in working condition. This tool is efficient to repair Exchange Server Public foler recovery as well. this tool is developed as an amazing feature and this tool is fully accurate and efficiently convert all edb files into pst evidently.

Software Compatibility:-
This tool support all the latest version of MS Outlook and MS Exchange server. Support Windows 10 and its all previous version.Windows platforms: 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT and 95 Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, 2003 MS Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 and 5.5.

Visit here to know more:-
http://www.edbtopst-converter.com/
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> Migration >> How to Export EDB File into PST File? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!