• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

VHD Recovery software

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [VMware Virtualization] >> Backup & Recovery >> VHD Recovery software Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
VHD Recovery software - 9.Apr.2019 5:31:16 AM   
henryhunt0007

Download Virtual Disk Recovery Software to easily recover complete data from corrupt VHD file, such as, images, video/audio, folders, database files, etc. of a virtual hard disk drive. The software supports the recovery of VHD files created using Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Hyper- V server. The tool also helps to recover deleted or missing files and folders from corrupted VHD file. Using its three recovery modes i.e. Standard, Advanced and Deep, you can fix any level of corruption within the VHD file.

Software Features:-

-Three effective Virtual disk data recovery modes which are Quick Scan, Extensive Scan and File Trace method
-Scans the VHD file and fixes all sorts of corruption issues
-Recovers data from fixed, differencing and dynamic type of Virtual Hard Disk (*.vhd) with accuracy
-Efficient in recovering corrupted, damaged and lost VHD files without any delay
-Enabled with fast searching option allowing users to search the partitions of the hard disk.
-Performs successful recovery of all types of lost files such as images, video & audio files,database files, documents, media files, archives etc.

Visit here:- http://www.vhd.recoverydeletedfiles.com/
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [VMware Virtualization] >> Backup & Recovery >> VHD Recovery software Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!