• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Exchange (.EDB) mailbox to Outlook (.PST)

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> Exchange (.EDB) mailbox to Outlook (.PST) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exchange (.EDB) mailbox to Outlook (.PST) - 16.Apr.2019 5:27:08 AM   
henryhunt0007

This EDB to PST Converter Software converts the complete data of Exchange EDB file (Emails, Calendars, Tasks, Journals, etc.) to Outlook PST file format. It performs the entire conversion along with the attached data and maintains email formatting during conversion. By using the software one can easily import EDB to Outlook email client. By using the software one can easily import EDB to Outlook email client. this can also convert multiple edb mail box to pst file and save safely to several files. this tools is only made for you if you were looking for best converter tools. this edb file to pst file tools can repair and convert edb files into pst files.

So,Here is the most effectual way for users which can successfully Convert EDB to PST instantly. The Tool is the perfect whitener for users to transmigrate Commute EDB to outlook PST separate. Work server versions 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.

Click here to know more:- http://www.recoverfilesdata.com/exchange-edb-pst-converter.html
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> Exchange (.EDB) mailbox to Outlook (.PST) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!