• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to convert Exchange (.EDB) mailbox to Outlook (.PST)

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> How to convert Exchange (.EDB) mailbox to Outlook (.PST) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to convert Exchange (.EDB) mailbox to Outlook (.PST) - 16.Apr.2019 5:29:55 AM   
henryhunt0007

EDB to PST Converter software that is really able to recover damage exchange EDB file data and convert EDB to PST file with multiple format like as:- EML, MSG, HTML, TXT, MHTML, EMLX and MBOX. This Stella EDB to PST software quick solution for recover damage corrupt EDB file data into working PST outlook format and also support live exchange server as well as it also split big size of recovered PST file upto 5GB after that you can access your EDB file data one again without any mistake. this tools repair damaged and corrupt files and this can also recover dirty shutdown state when eseutil and MS utilities are unable to deal with it. this tool Support Recovery of MS Exchange Server Version 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2003, 2007, 2000, and 5.5.

Why Use EDB to PST Converter?:-
Entire mailbox data is stored in Exchange Server in the form of EDB files. Exchange Database files are considered to be the warehouse of all the mailboxes which consist of all the user information in the network. Due to several unforeseen reasons, these database files are susceptible to get corrupted. Accessing these corrupt Exchange Server files is not so easy. In order to make them fully accessible, you have to download a third party tool. When it comes to buy this type of tool, there is no way better than EDB to PST Converter which is world’s best solution to recover all types of EDB files accurately, including emails, contacts, attachments, tasks, rafts, calendars, appointments, notes, journals, sent items, folders, distribution lists, subfolders and more in bulk at elementary level.

Visit here to know more:- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-edb-to-pst-converter.html
Post #: 1
RE: How to convert Exchange (.EDB) mailbox to Outlook (... - 13.May2019 5:18:12 AM   
rickeyiglenn

you can Convert your EDB file to PST file if you use this Regain EDB to PST Converter Software.

Try this Software free demo version from here: https://www.regaintechnologies.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html

(in reply to henryhunt0007)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General >> How to convert Exchange (.EDB) mailbox to Outlook (.PST) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!