• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

DBX to PST Conversion solution

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> 3rd Party Tools >> DBX to PST Conversion solution Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DBX to PST Conversion solution - 18.May2019 12:05:13 AM   
calvinmatsumura

Email migration is the process of the migration any file folders from one email clients into the other clients. There are two different ways to the conversion of the DBX into PST file. First are manual tricks and second is the third party solution. But remember that manual methods doesn’t convert the DBX into PST, it only imports the import email messages from DBX folders to MS Outlook client.

You receive “Import Complete” message:-

•With the help of Window Live Mail, first you can import email messages from DBX folders of Outlook Express.
•With the help of window live mail, first you can import mailbox items from DBX folders of outlook express. After that you can export mailbox contents to the ms outlook clients.
•Import emails to windows live mail
•First download the windows live mail on your system
•Launch windows live mail application in your system. Click Start button then click all programs >> windows live mail.
•Now you are on the window live mail application, here, click File tab and click Import Messages.
•In the Windows Live Mail Import window, select Microsoft Outlook Express 6 >> Next
•Select the Browse for find the location where file and folder are stored, click OK.
•Now you can select either single or multiple folder then click on the Next and importing will be start. It takes some time to complete it.
•After the process completed, you receive Import Complete message.

Export Emails to Outlook

On the main menu, click File >> Export Email >> Email Messages
Windows Live Mail Export window on your screen, Select Microsoft Exchange in the options, and click Next.

After this you will get a message-“This will export messages from Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange”, click OK.

Select the folder which you want to the export to outlook. User can select either all folders or a particular folder. Click OK to exporting process. After a few minutes, process will successfully finished you received Export Complete message.

How to perform Proficient DBX to PST converter

If you unlike the manual trick then here you have some different solution of the conversion. That is DBX to PST conversion software which helps to converts the DBX files into the ms outlook PST formats. It has great functionality. The software has wonderful features that quickly and easily help to perform this software. The software allow for the technical and non-technical user who can easily performs this software. It has also allowed for the free trial version that ensures about the software. Download the full version license of the software of the conversion.

Visit here:- https://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-dbx-to-pst-converter.html
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> 3rd Party Tools >> DBX to PST Conversion solution Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!