• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Recover bkf data

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> Load Balancing & High Availability >> Recover bkf data Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Recover bkf data - 24.May2019 6:17:43 AM   
henryhunt0007

BKF Recovery Software is a proficient and reliable tool that repairs and recovers corrupt MS backup data and helps recovering invaluable lost data in all cases of corruption of BKF files. This BKF Recovery Software is designed to deal with all types of complications, such as run time error, unrecognized file, and CRC errors because of which your BKF files go inaccessible and corrupt. With this tool, your BKF files, that are damaged or corrupt because of any reasons, can be repaired and restored. With BKF repair tool, you can recover all the damaged BKF files from backup, such as, images, documents, music and other items. In case of corruption of Windows backup file, you can repair the same with this software and recover the whole data. You can get back corrupt backup with this software without compromising any data.

Configuration Requirements:-
Compatible with Windows 10 and lower version
1 GHz processor (recommended 2.4 GHz)
RAM 512 MB (recommended 1 GB)
5 MB of free hard drive space

Available at:- http://www.tools4recovery.com/open-bkf-file-recovery.html
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Virtualization] >> Load Balancing & High Availability >> Recover bkf data Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!