• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Virtualization Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

What is the way of export EDB files to PST?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> Desktop Virtualization >> What is the way of export EDB files to PST? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What is the way of export EDB files to PST? - 10.Dec.2019 11:00:14 PM   
calvinmatsumura

If your edb files got corrupted and you want to convert into pst but you don't have any tool then i suggest you this EDB to PST Converter which is fastest utility to recover and move your Exchange EDB file inner item to other file formats (such as PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and HTML). By this EDB to PST conversion software, user can perfectly Recover and convert the Exchange EDB mailbox database (like emails, chats, contacts, calendars, and appointments) in just a few clicks. It permits the user to convert the EDB file to Outlook PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and HTML. This tool supports all version of Exchange Server including:- 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, and below version to perform the conversion task of EDB file to multiple other file formats.

Use this free trial version which allow the users to save 25 mailbox per folder and see the preview of convertible data. If you satisfied with its function and features then you can go for full product with the cost of 99$ only.

Read more:- https://www.softmagnat.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> Desktop Virtualization >> What is the way of export EDB files to PST? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Receive all the latest articles by email!

Receive Real-Time & Monthly VirtualizationAdmin.com article updates in your mailbox. Enter your email below!

Become a VirtualizationAdmin.com member!

Discuss all your Virtualization issues with thousands of other experts. Click here to join!