Topics for discussion (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General Virtualization Topics] >> General

Scott Lowe -> Topics for discussion (28.Feb.2011 10:36:03 PM)

All,

In order to make this the best possible community, what kinds of topics would you like to see here, both in my blog and here in the forums? My focus is always on writing what you're looking for, so ask away!

Scott

simpkins12 -> RE: Topics for discussion (12.Mar.2011 6:18:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scott Lowe

All,

In order to make this the best possible community, what kinds of topics would you like to see here, both in my blog and here in the forums? My focus is always on writing what you're looking for, so ask away!

Scott

I am just commenting for saying thanks to you!

johnco -> RE: Topics for discussion (29.May2011 11:31:17 PM)

Could we possibly have a music forum ? [:)]

Scott Lowe -> RE: Topics for discussion (30.May2011 6:06:24 PM)

A music forum, eh? Not sure that would be in the cards, but feel free to use the general groups for it! :-)

atc -> RE: Topics for discussion (28.Oct.2011 6:16:38 PM)

Thanks for asking this question.

I would like to see more discussion on the subject of security in a virtualized environment.  May be how security is the public cloud.

Recently there are some article saying the City of Los Angeles has some concern on public cloud security.

thanks and have a nice weekend.

Scott Lowe -> RE: Topics for discussion (30.Oct.2011 10:29:53 PM)

atc -

Excellent topic suggestion... cloud security will be a huge concern for a lot of people.

On the straight virtualization front, what are people doing with regard to security? Are you adding internal firewall layers, etc?

Scott

swizzer -> RE: Topics for discussion (3.Jan.2012 9:19:34 AM)

How about iPhone vs Android Phones topic?
I haven't seen this topic on this site.

atc -> RE: Topics for discussion (3.Jan.2012 3:50:33 PM)

I would like to see more virtualization security related topics.

I am currently looking into VMware's VShields.

deppjohn73 -> RE: Topics for discussion (7.Jan.2012 4:46:58 AM)

Just A music forum, heh? Not sure that would be in the cards, but feel free to use the general groups for it! :-) [/quote]eh? Not sure that would be in the cards, but feel free to use the general groups for it! :-)

natsuto -> RE: Topics for discussion (16.Feb.2012 1:00:20 AM)

I hope to see more virtualization security-related topics.

anilk -> RE: Topics for discussion (29.Mar.2012 5:33:17 AM)

If you are also one of those who want to keep his enthusiasm fulfill with the information on latest fashion accessories; it is one of the effective and successful ways of reaching to a B2B business portal where every minute update is provided.
beauty spot
glamour beauty salon
beauty salon names

camitaguo -> RE: Topics for discussion (31.Mar.2012 1:50:35 AM)

Why not we have a foreign forum ?

bhargavpandya -> RE: Topics for discussion (4.Apr.2012 5:49:28 AM)

hi

Thanks for asking and getting our views..

i would like to have virtulization case study on differnt products
it will help us to get depth understanding on cloud computing on product basis and can able to understand the scenario ..!!

jonlamparda -> RE: Topics for discussion (13.Dec.2012 5:05:17 AM)

I want to notice more discussion on the subject of security within a virtualized atmosphere. May possibly be how security will be the public fog up.More information orange county seo can help you create a more accessible website. Please Click here information available

mroy559 -> RE: Topics for discussion (23.Feb.2013 5:54:00 AM)

If you're in addition one of those who wish to maintain his or her excitement meet while using the home elevators newest fashion accessories; that is amongst the successful in addition to successful options for hitting to a B2B company site wherever every single second bring up to date can be presented.

Page: [1]